Plexus Computing, a leading Launceston IT solution provider, is seeking a highly motivated, confident, and skilled computer technician to be part of our team.
While appropriate qualifications in computer systems and/or experience in a similar role would be viewed as awesome, they aren’t a deal breaker. We’re looking for someone who has an excellent knowledge of maintenance and administration of computer hardware, PC and server software, networks, and associated equipment across residential through to corporate. You might have limited experience in the field but you know your tech – inside and out!
You should be results oriented with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills in a fast paced environment. You will have a high degree of personal integrity while enjoying a client facing role with a strong customer focus. Our customers mean everything to us!
To be successful, you will meet the following minimum requirements:
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in support and management of IT infrastructure and networks
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of remote support
- Willingness to learn and research new skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a firm customer focus
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently but also work cohesively within a team
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
You will be required to satisfy a pre-employment conviction check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, please email your résumé and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria and on how you are best suited for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 1st December 2017.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of our shortlisting process.
Show us your passion for computers and technology. Come geek out with us at Plexus Computing!